Signup for our blog to receive tips and knowledge industrial wash and wastewater treatment best practices.
Our unique, rugged and self-contained portable wash pads can be positioned in almost any location where you need to get things clean. No extensive plumbing or construction is required. Plus, if there’s a chance your business will relocate, the wash pad can be moved on trailer without special oversize permits. We have developed our portable wash pads to be:
- Self -Contained
Evans Portable Wash Pads are specifically designed to work seamlessly with our water treatment systems and pressure washing equipment to help you conserve and recycle wash water in a closed-loop. This saves you the time and cost of having to discharge wastewater and helps create a cleaner environment.
- Available in Marine Grade Aluminum or Galvanized Steel
- Solid-Deck Treadplate Design (with interlocking section channel design)
- Standard Sizes: 10’ or 20’ Width / any Length in 5’ Increments
- Available Splash Walls: 5’ or 8’ Height, Aluminum
- Available in drive-thru design or with walls on 3 sides
- Entrance/Exit Ramps Available
- Includes Water Collection Trough (located on along the side or rear)
- Optional Mud Trough
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Aluminum: 64,000 LBS (4-Wheeled Vehicle)
- Galvanized Steel: 80,000 LBS (4-Wheeled Vehicle)
Ideal for customers that are leasing their facility. The wash pad becomes a moveable asset that they can take with them if they ever move locations.
Ideal for temporary projects or wash operations.
PROJECTS ON THE MOVE
Ideal for projects that require the ability to be moved throughout the life of the project.
Need to clean at a remote location out of state or internationally? Use a portable pad when and where you need it.